Wednesday, April 13, 2011

L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Anit-Breakout Facial Cleanser Review

First off i started using the deep exfoliating scrub but i never really saw any resolute and i decided not to give up on the 360,So i tryed the anti-breakout facial cleanser and saw major improvement i saw less pimples and my pours started disappearing.The difference between the deep exfoliating scrub and the anti-breakout is that the deep exfoliating scrub i wasn't seeing any resolute my face was the same as before i was using it but with the anti-breakout i saw resolute I've been using it for three bottles now and i love it because it goes under your skin and help prevent pimples from forming and leaves your skin looking fresh,clean,soft and smooth.The scrub also goes deep under your skin for deep clean.Its a great product that i would recommend to anyone looking for a great cleanser.There are also four other cleanser in the 360 line The deep facial cleanser for sensitive skin,Deep exfoliating scrub,Deep cream cleanser and Deep facial cleanser <-- I have tryed it but all i ended up with was dry skin.I don't think that i will be changing my cleanser anytime soon,i hope that my review helped you in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment